Wow, it is March already, it must be true the older you get the faster the years go by. The weather was beautiful today. I was able to have the windows open, such a luxury. I love having them open and fresh air circulating around. I had a busy week, mostly trying to get my schoolwork done, Idid finally get my finals done and I slept in. I even made it to workout! Of course, laundry had been piling up, so I started in on that, how does it multiply so fast? Callie was bored, hmmmmm, I'm not. She went with her friend Maria to the fair. I ended up dropping her off and went shopping. Did well getting things for her! I worked on getting the calendar screen saver (compliments to Heather Roselli) done. I'm getting faster at it! I wonder what exciting things March will have?
Saturday, March 1, 2008
March....
Wow, it is March already, it must be true the older you get the faster the years go by. The weather was beautiful today. I was able to have the windows open, such a luxury. I love having them open and fresh air circulating around. I had a busy week, mostly trying to get my schoolwork done, Idid finally get my finals done and I slept in. I even made it to workout! Of course, laundry had been piling up, so I started in on that, how does it multiply so fast? Callie was bored, hmmmmm, I'm not. She went with her friend Maria to the fair. I ended up dropping her off and went shopping. Did well getting things for her! I worked on getting the calendar screen saver (compliments to Heather Roselli) done. I'm getting faster at it! I wonder what exciting things March will have?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment