Sometimes we get wrapped up so tight with our day to day tasks that our vision becomes narrowed and we begin to feel trapped and don't always see a way out. Then once set free it's like being a butterfly in the wind. I'm finally getting my life back post school. This week I went to a conference with my friends on Ft. Myers Beach! This conference has taken place at this same place for the past several years. Okay so my mind wandered with watching the parasailers and thinking about the prizes....
This time we stayed at the hotel. It was so nice to get out and walk on the beach. It has been ages since I've walked on the beach at night with my toes in the water. The weather was wonderful. It was fun just to sit back and laugh, laugh, laugh. We were able to reminice, get caught up, and enjoy our time together doing dumb stuff. It's mind expanding to learn new things, but it exhilarating to spend time with friends and kick back. We all need more good times like that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment