For pretty much the first time the Autumn the weather is gorgeous! I was able to turn of the AC and open the doors and windows! I just hope it stays this way. I was in the cooking mood and made beef stew, fresh baked bread, and vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Quite a surprise for my family since it has been ages since I've done this amount of cooking! ;) I'm trying to get back into the swing of domestication, it has been a hard adjustment since I've been out of school. I guess I have to remember it took months to give up the things I enjoyed and it'll take months to give myself permission to do the things I enjoy.
I have been doing digital scrapbooking, not just collecting, and the results are quite good. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to be as creative and spent hours collecting all sorts of papers, embellilshments, photo masks, scatterz, overlays, templates, and quick pages. When all is said and done, it's just as easy as paper scrapbooking, but without the clutter, mess, and best of all ... no waste! I just feel that photoshop is a bit slow, maybe I'm faster than my processor or maybe I'm just plain impatient...hmmmmm ;)
Enjoyed a leisurly breakfast at Panera (where else) with Candy and Amy. We sat outside which in this weather was most delightful. Caitlin is suppose to be heading on home today :) (: It's been months since she's been here and several months since I've seen her :( Unfortunately, she's home on a weekend I work :(
I think, maybe it is time for a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment