


Sometimes I'm just plain exhausted. I'm not sure why or how this happens but it does. I work and by the time I'm done I can barely move. Wednesday was one of those days. I pushed myself to go out to dinner after work with Candy to the Outback...and Wallabydarn, I was so tired I went home, showered and went to bed! I've been dragging ever since!
Last Friday night I drove up to Gainesville to see the girls. It was fun. We went to the Santa Fe Zoo, and before we even to the zoo, there was a snapping turtle in the road. A girl was trying to save it but she was afraid, we saw her jump back when the turtle moved. I tried, but it had very long sharp claws. Natalie was brave and she picked it up and took it back to the swamp where it came from! After the zoo, which was very good actually, we went to the Natural History Museum, and The Butterfly Rainforest. The girls had butterflies land on them. I bought several plants for the garden also. My car got to go in the shop.I will have to go back and get more things done, but it needed attention. On Sunday we went to church and Caitlin, Adam, and I went to the Botanical Gardens...perhaps we should go again in June because it was a little sparse on the blooms! My garden rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment