Monday, May 24, 2010

ooohhhh my!






I haven't signed on to my blog in a few days...today I signed on....oh my...I think it needs a makeover. I will have to work on that later! :) As the weeks continue to fly by so do the memories! Last week it was Liz, Candy, Gunnhild and I kayaking out to Charlotte Harbour! That was fun. The mangroves are pesky and tend to trap me! Now how can I paddle and take pictures at the same time? Everytime I kept taking a picture I'd get captured into the mangroves. It was, however, a very peaceful place, lot of mullet jumping! It was Candy's first time kayaking...what a hoot, she and Liz stuck in the mud and having to get out and pull the kayak! ;) Today Jean and I went to breakfast at First Watch. It was nice to visit with her, not something we get to do! She'll be going to the Vineyard soon! ahhh Cape Cod and the Islands! Well, off to shop. Have to get a few things for the North Carolina trip! Natalie's big move...she has inched her way out of the state of Florida!

No comments: