Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun in Gainesville....

Today was basically a lazy day. What is it with Gainesville? Every time I am here, I just want to take a nap or sleep in??? Caitlin has been busy with her studying and I am studying for ACLS...only to get a call from Liz that I missed the scheduled date for it! Caitlin has been able to explain to me what a .... rhythm is...look there is no "p" wave and the QRS complex is narrow! Who knew...I think it is hard to read rhythm strips...if I have to learn them then everyone else needs to read fetal heart rate rhythm strips! Anyway, I'll get through it. Even though it was rather slow, restful, and full of studying we did get out to eat and went to play mini-golf and one night we played arcade games and actually won "Deal or No Deal"! We gave all the tickets away to a little kid. Joe found the problem in my car and there was a little wire not connected to the airflow thingamajig in the car that caused the light to go on...it is now off! Woohooo!!! I bought books on CD and started to listen as I made my way home. It was a Sophie Kinsella book, I really like her stories except for the "f" bomb...the stories are good enough that they don't need that, but the story was good and I had to listen to the rest when I got home to find out the ending. Back to work and reality....

No comments: