It always amazes me when I come home from traveling that it has been only hours before I was somewhere else and now I'm in my own area. This morning I drove from Asheville, NC to Greer, SC and flew to Punta Gorda and drove home! This flight was better than the flight going up, full, but less hectic.
The weekend was a whirlwind. There was shopping, shopping, eating, shopping! We ate at Cheddars, Cracker Barrel, Jason's Deli, Tupelo Honey Cafe, and Stables Cafe at the Biltmore Estate! I went to the uniform shop twice, Kohl's twice, Target, the Mall, and the Christian bookstore. Callie and I went to the Movies and saw "You Again", it was very good. The candlelight tour at the Biltmore was wonderful. The Christmas trees were in many of the rooms all with a different theme. It was busy, but organized. Callie had a good time. We took pictures in front of the Estate. The weather was chilly and I think the low was 28 degrees. We went into the shops and has a nice evening. Dinner was wonderful. We left and went back to Natalie's and played some Wii games and had some laughs. Midnight came fast and we had to get up at 5 am!!! We did it!! So now it's just getting into the old routine and now there are several load of laundry being done!
It's also Manuel's birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment