
I didn't really do much today. As usual, I had a list and only a few things got done...I have the best of intentions though! I spent three hours at work practicing the new computer program....holy cow, could they have a nurse design it??? Once again there are several ways to do the same thing and the directions take you in a big circle to get there when I already did it in three steps! Progress???? It only takes 8 hours to admit a patient, so it should get better....LOL maybe we can cut it down to 7 hours!! Liz had a melt down, after all the PNAP work she got an email saying she got a level 2. She was beyond herself, even more than her rant for days on the Nook Tablet that she could have had if BN was honest and let people know that there was going to be a new Nook after her kids bought her the Nook Color three weeks ago for her birthday! Reading the posts, many people are upset with BN! What are you going to do they are the only bookstore around???? That's what happens, business get to big and executives don't have a clue as to what is really going on. If I don't do a good job, and people aren't happy our scores go down the hospital doesn't get paid (Patient Centered Care). Anyway, she shot off an email and she got an email back toot-sweet saying oooops it was a mistake she got a level 3! The world is at rest, but watch out BN....Liz is on the loose :D
I went to Kohl's and my purchase was free, thanks to Kohl's bucks and the discount coupon! Whhooo hooo! It was a lovely day, it started out a cool 43 degrees and got up to a whole 68 degrees, I'm loving it! It is amazing how much better I feel! The humidity is low, it is wonderful, a real treat :D
The evening ended with dinner at Panera with the husband and we took frozen yogurt home from Menchies, our first time having it. Then just a short time ago there was a lovely fireworks display just over the park! A photo op of course. Hopefully, the weekend will be kind an gentle, I work :-( I'd rather be enjoying this wonderful weather!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment