Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Birthdays....
The interesting thing about birthdays is that they come every year. Okay, so if you were born on leap year, then it would be once every four years, but for everyone else, birthdays are a yearly event. Some years birthdays are are dull and boring more like a pity party and others are full of excitement. This years birthday has just gone on for several days. It started on Saturday having met up with Caitlin and Adam in Sarasota. I just enjoy going to St. Armands. I love the circular shopping area, although I have tendency to get lost thinking I'm in one quarter of the circle but be in the opposite side. I did shopping at Chico's getting several cute outfits. The Florida Olive Oil Company is a place where I have to go each time. Lunch at the Columbia with the 1905 salad is a must and the yummy Cuban bread. We then walked off the lunch by window shopping and then walked to the Lido Beach. To me the beach is huge, by that I mean deep. Because of erosion most beaches are narrow, but this one is quite deep. It was a lovely stroll along the seashore, and then in the distance, thunder...further down the sky was getting quite dark. So off we went, walking back to the cars and saying our good byes. Sunday was an assortment of things....being pampered is quite lovely, as was today. Although today, I let the baby drive...she did quite well and I didn't have an anxiety attack or yell...LOL I had two free meals :D "Bargain". We also went shopping to top off our checklists for our travels. After acknowledging each and every birthday wish on FB and writing thank you cards, and cleaning out a few draws...I find that my birthday was a good day, a bit of excitement with a smattering of the mundane...and I'll be my birthday will continue over the next few days....:D I can deal with that as long as my age doesn't increase ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment