A DAY IN THE LIFE...not an ordinary life...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our get-away!

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a4d784f5445784e7a553d0d0a&blogview=true
Posted by Barb at 10:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

get away (1) Red Letter Day (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Our get-away!
      • We remember...we will not forget!
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (17)

My Camera

My Camera

One of my Favorite Things!

One of my Favorite Things!

There is always a story to tell.....

There is always a story to tell.....

FLORIDA SUNSET

FLORIDA SUNSET

I LOVE TO TRAVEL!

About Me

Barb
I'm me, a unique individual, married and have children! I love God, my family and friends. Working full time exhausts me ;-) and I'm am always in a class for one thing or another! I love my free time to quilt, scrapbook shop, kayak, and hike! I'm a shutterbug that LOVES to travel! I have a sense of humor, a zest for adventure and travel, and I'm a stickler for detail. Did I mention that I LOVE to travel??? One thing that I'm not - graceful!!! :D "With God, ALL things are possible".
View my complete profile

Followers

Heather Roselli

  • http://heatherrosellidesigns.com/

Picaboo Photo Books

  • http://www.picaboo.com

Smilebox

  • http://www.smilebox.com

Quilt Lovers Hangout

  • http://www.quiltlovershangout.com

Tastefully Simple

  • http://www.tastefullysimple.com

Longaberger Baskets

  • http://Longaberger.com

Sugar Plum Paperie

  • http://www.sugarplumpaperie.com/

CTMH Susan's Blog

  • http://susanscrapbooks.blogspot.com/

Paula Deen

  • http://PaulaDeen.com

Raspberry Road Designs

  • http://raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/

Gunnhild's Midlife Exuberance

  • http://gunnhildmyers.blogspot.com

Kevin and Amanda

  • http://www.KevinandAmanda.com

O Scraps

  • http://www.oscraps.com

Little Dreamers Designs

  • http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com

Amanda's Blog of Amelia

  • http://birdro.com

Shabby Miss Jenn Designs

  • http://www.shabbymissjenndesigns.com/

Port d' Hiver

  • http://www.portdhiver.com/

The Pioneer Woman Cooks

  • http://thepioneerwomancooks.com

Picky Palate

  • http://picky-palate.com/


Nurse's are angels in disguise!
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.