Monday, April 29, 2013

It's been a while.....

It has been quite a while since I last posted. There were the elections, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter ...... During this time there were all sorts of activities and none blogged about since I was trying to limit my time on the computer!  The problem is that there are so many places like facebook and pinterest that the time flies by before you know it....

I did complete a few quilts, several table runners/toppers.  Recently we returned from a cruise and had a wonderful time. The odd thing about going on vacation is that there is much planning, followed by much anticipation and waiting for the calendar to change dates. The day finally arrives and in a blur...the vacation is done and you're back to work and the same ole routine :(  Anyway, it was great seeing family and friends.


No comments: