
Today is the last day of January. I haven't had a day where I could do nothing. So that's what I did today...more or less, nothing. Ok, I did make the bed, get washed up, dressed and then I was on the computer doing fun things. I downloaded the template for the February calendar from Heather Roselli and made one for myself, my brother and my daughters! I have been making these each month and use them as screen savers, it impresses people when they see them on my desktop! I've learned to add in captions for important dates too! I still haven't been able to spend time digital scrapbooking, but Heather makes these easy and you just add your pictures. I didn't even have to look at the video tutorial this time to do them! I then read my email. Made my Weemee. I have one for AIM that is cuter, on that one you can use makeup there is a little button to click for "covergirl" too cute! (www.weeworld.com) it's free! I figured out how to get it on the blog also! Then I'm downloading pictures of Greece and Israel to Shutterfly for my travel buddies. Since I have "vista" it causes some problems with compatibility with older versions of windows so I'm trying to avoid that. Then I've caught up with recorded shows I've missed. No homework, no reading of assignments, nothing work related (that place has been an issue lately .... nurses = $$$$ signs ..... when management has poor planning guess who pays? The NURSE!) Okay, so the cats kept me company....oh, I did do laundry! Tomorrow is another day, another month, another start. Goodbye January!
No comments:
Post a Comment