You Are a Cappuccino |
![]() You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new. However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like. You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation. You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please |
Okay, I admit it....I'm procrastinating. I have a midterm paper due for Ethics and I'm just not feeling the impulse to write. I've put this off for days, washing windows and screens, cleaning out closets, organizing....today I did get 5 paragraphs written, and my mind started wandering and before I knew it I was surfing some of my favorite websites on the net. I came across a survey, how could I resist? So, I started answering the questions and before you know I'm a cappucinno! Okay, for those that know me well, I don't do so well having cappucinno's...but that's another story. Here's the website in case you'd like to try -
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcoffeegirlareyouquiz/
Fess up, what kind of coffee are you????
Okay, I'll now have to find some other way in which to drag my feet, put off, delay, postpone, dally, defer, linger, loider, hang around, dawdle, suspend, defer, waste time.....you get my drift.

No comments:
Post a Comment