
Have you ever noticed how some days seem to drag and others are over in a few blinks of the eyes? The past several days have gone fast. Manuel had friends from Bermuda that were visiting in Ft. Lauderdale so we went over to see them. It was unusual for us to have rain in the morning, but we did. There is construction on I-75 South, it seems to be moving along. It rained off and on, however it rained the majority of the time on Alligator Alley. We went to Sawgrass Mills (got to use the GPS). We met up with our friends and had a really nice day. I don't think my husband stopped to breathe, he and his friend talked non-stop! Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory yummy. Shopping was good! Dinner was at the Rainforest Cafe, but who could really eat after such a filling lunch?? Friday was a day with the girls. Breakfast at Panera and a lot of giggling and problem solving! Then it was shopping. I got a ton of stuff for Callie and the savings was 3 times what I paid!!! Now that's a bargain! Today, I was on call, so for $2.00 an hour so I worked giving my Blog Page a face lift. I tried a scrapbook companies tutorial after I purchased some kits from them, and got stuck on a few things. Then I went back in and found and old post that I saved ages ago, and Viola~! I have a new decorated blog! The header was the harder part. Making it and then saving it to a GIF was the best thing because it got rid of the white band that I got. Ahhhh, accomplishment!!! Now time to sleep! One more think I can check off my list....
No comments:
Post a Comment