Thursday, February 5, 2009
Chilly days and cold nights.....
The days recently have been chilly and the nights have been cold and damp. This doesn't last for long, and it is a nice break. The days just spin on by like flipping rapidly through the pages in a book. Caitlin celebrated her 21st birthday. We met up with her and Adam for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Always great food! She was thrilled with her gifts and took Natalie's gifts back with her. Natalie was enjoying her time in Las Vegas. I finally finished my Greece/Israel book with Picaboo.com. It came licketysplit! I was so surprised. I think it's 83 pages and it is a wonderful memory keepsake! I only have nine more weeks of school! YES!! I'm tired of the classes that I'm taking currently, I just want to be done. It sounds horrible, but I just miss doing fun things, it's been over 18 months since I last used my sewing machine, and I want to get more proficient at the photoshop, etc. On the bright side - my knee has quite a bit of fluid today, but my walking in the past weeks has improved though not 100% yet. I know I'll be walking alot on my trip to Croatia. I'm going to add a slide show to my blog. I made it the other day using slide.com. My desktop calendar is compliments of shabbymissjenndesigns.com. I've once again changed the backgrounds on this blog. It's getting easier. I have used Zoe Pearn's kit, Shabbymissjeendeigns.com alpha and elements, and a pea font from kevinandamanda.com! It looks cheerful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment