Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm off to Croatia!!!

It is finally here! I fly out later today. I go to Chicago, Frankfurt, and to a place called Spit....doesn't sound very nice, but it's an adventure. Am I pack....NO! I have things in piles. I'm still working on homework...yep, still hate school, takes all the fun away! I ran around today, and I'm pooped out from Jessie and Bobby's beautiful wedding. I completed a 300 picture Smilebox, rather hastily I might add. The wedding was beautiful, the couple radiant! Hopefully, the photography end will all come together. I think it was the dancing to "Flash dance" that put me over, my legs and feet are so swollen! Candy and I both walked around like a couple of geriatrics. I hear Liz is about the same......misery loves company! LOL My Brother's Birthday was on Friday! It certainly has been busy. Oh yes, and I was sick....went to work and wasn't feeling that bad, but it progressed worse and I ended up with a lovely rash! I already begged for antibiotics for my travels, just in case...and low and behold, I got worse, ended up with a rash and had to go to employee health....strep she guess, my guess too, and I have swollen lymph nodes in the back of my neck...another sign of strep. My throat is fine, yet I had a whopping sinus infection (yet again). I was one big red rash from shoulders to feet on Thursday but I'm better. I heard through the grape vine that my travel buddy was warned that she should wear a mask around me.....hmmmmmmm. I have extra medication should I need it!!! I pray for safe travels, a renewed spirit, and will pray with renewed energy.

No comments: