Saturday, March 7, 2009

The months roll on...


March came in with like a lion and it is still growling! The good news is there are are six more weeks of school and I'm done! I've been working like a dog to get things done, because next week is a busy one...I don't know how it could be busier than working 11 in a row, but it is. I have a day to do school work on Monday, have diabetes teaching and school on Tuesday, then work the following three, do pictures for a wedding on Saturday the 14th and fly away on Monday the 16th! Whoohooo!!! Of course, the amount of work I have to do before I go, is a lot, but cest la vie! My biggest concern is my loss of my wonderful hour of sleep since it is now time for Daylight Savings. I do like the extra hour(s) of daylight since I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, but I still miss that wonderful hour of sleep. The past few weeks I've been a bit preoccupied with Facebook. I've been able to reconnect with some wonderful friends....it is fun getting caught up, it's just a shame that life gets so hectic that we loose touch of such awesome friends. (Thanks to ShabbyMissJennDesigns.com for the wonderful desktop calendar template!!!)

No comments: