It is back to school time. This is Callie's last weekend off before her new school year begins. We attended open house earlier in the week. The school is in a new building and she has some very interesting classes. Of course, I'm not so sure that she sees it that way. One of the positive things is that she has other friends that will be attending this school and there will be more students. I'm envious of her computer classes as she'll be learning many of the things that I'd like to learn, perhaps she'll be patient enough to show me....hmmmmm a thought! She got her hair cut today. Liz's daughter is attending beauty school and did a very nice job. It compliments Callie's face and has been thinned. She has such thick hair.
I am not attending school...rather odd, but will be having a celebratory party next weekend with Liz and Candy. Then I need to find a direction to go in. Back to school, take computer classes, have fun.....I dunno. Even though I did a major clean sweep in May, it is time for another. It probably wouldn't be so difficult except that I'm addicted to Facebook and have signed up for twitter!!!! I should be simplifying my life not adding more to it! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment