Sunday, October 4, 2009

friends are like flowers...they continue to bloom!




I think that my sides still ache from last night. I haven't seen Debbie and Judi (the GLF's) in ages. It is so nice to start to get my life back, I've missed it! Between the food and the conversations, I don't know which was better. My gosh, we laughed so much and with the amount of tea I drank I should be floating away! Somethings never change, like work - no matter where you are there are issues, so you make the best of it and add a sprinkle of humor, or a few colorful words ;D Families are families with good times and bad, with issues and without, peaks and valleys. I was in awe of how cute Debbie has decorated her house...a touch I just don't seem to have. I even baked a pumpkin bread with a crumble topping! The girls got me some really cute gifts for graduation...I particularly love the new apron!! It is so retro!!! :D

Today was a quiet day, Church, brunch, plant shopping at Lowe's and Home Depot (came home empty handed) nap, Gym, and computer and tv! Just another day in paradise!!! Tomorrow, Black raspberry Muffins!

No comments: