Saturday, October 3, 2009

Old friends...



The months continue to march on by. October has come in bring surprises and time with old friends. Yesterday, it was lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Brandon with Shelley and her husband in Dennis. We went to school together, our last trip together was decades ago to Maine looking at colleges! The years flew by with us going to different parts of the world and for a brief few hours where able to spend time together getting caught up. The weather was perfect and the company splendid.

Today was Linda's in-home craft show. Of course I bought many things. It is nice to know that her wonderful items will also be sold at a local store. I then started shopping to make a project for one of the kids for Christmas. Once home I cleaned the kitchen an baked a pumpkin bread with crumb topping. It is very delicious. I'll be taking it to the GLF's gathering tonight. It has been ages since I've seen Debbie and Judi, I'm so looking forward to this.

Earlier I spoke with Marian, she is doing well. I do hope that here health is well and she enjoys her trip to Georgia and North Carolina....ahhhh the fall getaway complete with foliage!!!

No comments: