Tuesday, March 2, 2010

need more time....




There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. Today, I had the best laid plans, but somehow....I lost them. I woke up with an ear-ache, it was raining and what could I do but watch a movie I taped on the DVR! Then I got up, made coffee and the phone rang....gabbed for a while to Lisa...we've been playing phone tag for ages. Then I cleaned up the kitchen and mixed up a loaf of bread...while it was rising, Liz called and we chatted and the I got ready to meet her at the gym. I came home and the bread dough was over the pan and on the stove....I put it in the oven to bake and wanted to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies....yeah, well, I used to be able to bake! I had to go to the store and get some eggs and then preceded to burn the whole batch one way or another....so what to do, what to do...the phone rang it was my brother...talked with him, made a quick dinner and flipped through some quilting magazines and went to read email and facebook....got IM'd by an old friend, nice to get caught up! Here it is time to get ready for bed to go to work tomorrow...well, I don't want to go to work....this is so typical when I've had my six glorious days off...I need more days off ;) The daffodils look so Springy!!!

No comments: