Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Whining!!!!



Wine, wine, where is my wine??? It has been over a week and I don't have my wine!! Liz has her wine....where's mine??? I made a phone call this morning to the winery and lo and behold, it is waiting for me to pick it up! LOL this is rather difficult since I'm here and the wine is in Los Olivos, California!!! Somewhere there was a gaff an I know I paid for shipping, but not to worry it will be sent out on Monday and be here on Wednesday! Yeah!!!

I have many happy memories of the Santa Barbara get away, I don't think Liz and I can stop laughing from the attack of the squirrels, to the house alarm going off, to the issue of Liz's grandma and Leo in the back seat of the car battling the seat belts, to our day trips up the coast and out to the winery.

I have made reservations to go out to North Carolina to see Natalie and we have plans to go to the Biltmore.....it will be decorated for Christmas, so that will be special.

So, no more whining for a little bit.... :D

No comments: