Friday, October 29, 2010

a pleasant day...


Today started with a brisk walk down at Jaycee Park with Liz and Candy. After all these years I have hardly ever gone there. It was a somewhat overcast day but there was a nice breeze. We then went over to Bob Evans for breakfast and a mini birthday celebration for them. The month is half over and we haven't done anything for the October birthday girls!!! I then headed over to Lowes for vacuum cleaner bags...such mundane tasks but a necessary one. I then went Publix to grocery shop, now I said "Pleasant day" not an exciting one! :D I did get home and put the groceries away and proceeded to make a roasted chicken, with carrots and green beans and made an apple crisp! I love being at home....I fought again with the computer a bit still can't get my ringtones to work with my iPhone and the Carbonite is giving me quite the fight, and the news has not so nice things in it, bombs in planes, gunshots in buildings in D.C. and our Governors race is getting nasty with the Dems wanting the Dem nominee to step down so the Governor might have a change of winning (he wnet from Republican to Independent. Natalie called also so we had a nice chat......but for me in my little world it was just a pleasant day!!!

No comments: