It has been ages since I've been sick. Being sick is a waste of time! Callie has been coughing for over two weeks and Tuesday I took her to the doctor's for an upper respiratory infection. I'd been coughing and didn't think much about it. Went to the gym, worked out, came home and showered and then felt horrible. I ended up getting a prescription the following day for antibiotics and it's been all down hill, I think I am now up on the up hill climb...finally. I went to the doctor's on Friday and my lungs sounded clear at the time and I wasn't coughing until the afternoon and it got a whole lot worse. Tried to work on Saturday only to feel more ill there since they are still renovating and the air quality is nasty! So, home I went, showered and to bed, slept on and off. I called off for today, and at 0430 had a horrible coughing attach, my ribs hurt so bad. I have since been getting better, but it is a slow process. Things will get better. The weather has been lovely, and I've been sick :( Other parts of the country had had miserable weather with many tornadoes, scary! Well, off to bed to sleep and try going to work tomorrow. Have a conference in Tampa and kayaking on the Rainbow River planned..... :D
On a happy note, my garden is blooming. Mostly roses, sunflowers and the Easter Lillies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment