Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh what a beautiful morning.....

The days continue to roll along! One month into another! I have had the wonderful opportunity to be blessed with helping a friends daughter bring her daughter into the world! Jessica did a fantastic job laboring and the delivery was beautiful! Miss Olivia arrived under a blaze of flash photography! She has sweet rosebud lips and is so precious and perfect! I purchased the cutest headband and matching angel wings! I can't wait to get pictures!

Today was a beautiful day! It has been planned for several weeks to meet up with Judi! Debbie was unable to attend :-( We drove out to Arcadia a town that I have been through dozens of times but never really stopped in! There is a small downtown with many antique shops. On the last Saturday of the month there is an antique vendors on the sidewalks also! We had lunch at Mary Margaret's Tea and Biscuits! Omgosh!!! Yum!!! Dennis and Bruce have made this old building into a quaint restaurant! There are several types of tea, however, it differs from other places that serve tea by offering full sandwiches, soups, salad, and some pasta dishes! Judi had the Cesar salad with anchovies while I had a cup of the chicken thyme soup and the hot ham and cheese sandwich which came with a fruit salad! Delicious and filling and wonderful ambiance, we relaxed and enjoyed our visit getting caught up with our busy lives! The best part is always the side splitting laughter that we share when we are together! we did splurge on sharing dessert of white chocolate bread pudding! Scrumptious! I think i wattled out of the restaurant! I never did ask if they sell the lemon lavendar tea! Perhaps that is why i needed a nap when i got home! We stopped back at one of the antique stores to chat, then headed off to a vegatable stand, another stop for a refreshing drink and drove home with continuing chatter! Anyone with a friend is truly blessed! Another perfect day!!! :D

No comments: