We rang in the new year very quietly and unexciting!!! But the new year came any way!! What is hard to believe is that it has been eleven year since Y2K! That is when people panicked thinking things would crash and burn (technology wise) because of the new decade! How silly!! Last year went by extremely fast and I am sure this one will also. I really haven't set any goals because when I did last year...they fell apart in the first few week because of I was picked for jury duty....interesting as that was, my year in productivity for fun stuff, suffered. So this year, I will muddle through and plan some trips.....and I'll start by sitting here and enjoying the parade on t.v.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year 2011!
We rang in the new year very quietly and unexciting!!! But the new year came any way!! What is hard to believe is that it has been eleven year since Y2K! That is when people panicked thinking things would crash and burn (technology wise) because of the new decade! How silly!! Last year went by extremely fast and I am sure this one will also. I really haven't set any goals because when I did last year...they fell apart in the first few week because of I was picked for jury duty....interesting as that was, my year in productivity for fun stuff, suffered. So this year, I will muddle through and plan some trips.....and I'll start by sitting here and enjoying the parade on t.v.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment