Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I see a cruise in my future!!!







Of course a cruise is in my future, BUT there is also another one!!! Manuel and I toured the EPIC on Saturday! AWESOME!!! He never takes more than a few days off from work, so when I was offered the opportunity to tour the ship and have lunch...wellllll I had to invite him along! So off we went on the bus with others and had a really nice time. There are really fantastic shows offered, such as Blue Man Crew, Cirque du Soleil, and Legends...the Las Vegas cruise. The rooms were really neat also, different, but nice. I really like the spa suite. He was interested!! He notice the casino! So, Monday there was a special, so I booked the cruise complete with a down payment and called to tell him he was going! LOL Yep!! I did. I also contacted Liz and told her and with in an hour she and Evan were booked by that night her in-laws were booked! We're still working on Candy and Larry!!! We'll be going to the Eastern Carribean, which we haven't been. So, a cruise is in my future for sure!!! :D

No comments: