NOOK! This is the latest in technology. It is an E-Book (electronic book). Rather than reading a book in which you turn pages; this sleek gadget actually stores a library of books to read all with the touch of our finger. I opted for the color Nook because I can download magazines, newspapers, etc. There are children's books that can be downloaded and have some interactivity with them. There is internet accesss, and there are games. I wanted and iPad, and I think I still want to get one. I'm used to the iPhone so in navigating the Nook I get a bit, ummmm, irritated!!! I do like the fact that I can read in the dark and not need a light. I have the my Nook app on my iPhone and can read my book there also, it really is pretty cool!!!!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Technology!
NOOK! This is the latest in technology. It is an E-Book (electronic book). Rather than reading a book in which you turn pages; this sleek gadget actually stores a library of books to read all with the touch of our finger. I opted for the color Nook because I can download magazines, newspapers, etc. There are children's books that can be downloaded and have some interactivity with them. There is internet accesss, and there are games. I wanted and iPad, and I think I still want to get one. I'm used to the iPhone so in navigating the Nook I get a bit, ummmm, irritated!!! I do like the fact that I can read in the dark and not need a light. I have the my Nook app on my iPhone and can read my book there also, it really is pretty cool!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment