Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Big Purchase.....







I have had bad electronic luck lately. The vacuum broke, the camera has to have a new shutter component put in, etc. It happens like this sometimes....basically, it occurs when I get a little money in the bank! Money in....Money out! I was just going to sent the camera in to the company to be fixed, I still am, but it will take several weeks to get back. Then of course, yesterday, Leslie asked if I'd do some pictures for her...well, what's a girl to do??? Buy, spend, purchase!!!! I vacillated for several days, and finally, hit the order button. I think I got a good deal...we shall see.

Valentine's day is just around the corner! Last weekend, well okay the weekend before, we met up with Caitlin to celebrate her birthday (and Adam's) at the Cheesecake Factory. Adam was so surprised to get the Nook Color...I hear he hasn't put it down! Caitlin got bathing suites, gift cards, blanket, and a Coach purse! She unfortunately ended up with kidney stones which she passed the following day! :(

Natalie was stuck on a ice covered hill trying to get to work today. She called for a tow truck and he was sliding on the hill so he got in her car and it slide sideways down the hill. I think her heart stopped a bit. She was there on the hill for an hour, people trying to walk and sliding all over. The joys of winter!! So she ended up going home for the day.

We're suppose to mark our calendars....Friday, April 13, 2036 and asteroid is suppose to be dangerously close to hitting the Earth! We shall see,it's only 25 years away...




No comments: