Thursday, May 26, 2011
A Day with Friends is like a Day with Sunshine!
What better way to spend the day than to be with friends and eating food! Today I had plans to go to the Tea Room but wasn't sure what I was in for with Judi. I also made tentative plans with Lisa. So, we both met at the Tea Room and it was rather quiet and tucked in the corner was Judi and Vanessa....well, we ended up altogether having a wonderful lunch and lots of laughs! There really is no better way to spend the day. Vanessa is visiting from her Charlottesville, Virgina home and catching up with old friends with Judi. I got caught up with Lisa and of course had to get pictures. The only draw back was my camera that I just got back from the shop....wasn't totally working right...it now take pictures, but the flash isn't working...good grief Charlie Brown! But not to worry, still got pictures and got pictures on the iPhone also! So...my day with friends truly was a day with Sunshine! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment