Sunday, June 12, 2011

Callie's Recital


Today was Callie's Dance Recital. She has been attending the same Christian dance school for many years. She is in Hip Hop and Jazz, which she has done for years. She is the shy one, but I was most surprised to see that this year, she has come out of her shell. She did a wonderful job in her dances and smiled a lot (usually it is difficult to get her to smile)! She even allowed me to take pictures!!! It was a nice afternoon. :D

Just a few more days of work....I can use a break! This past week week was horrid, I don't think I sat down at all the first two days, did two deliveries that were amazing...was blessed with sweet families. Was in Charge the next day....it was like a bomb hit...I didn't know which way to turn and had five rooms, and triage! It did settle down and became much more manageable. The following day did get a bit busy, not too bad, but we had to play referee to family/visitors that decided that a boxing match would be appropriate in the halls of the hospital....honestly, you just can't make this stuff up.

A nice thing that happened was one of my pew buddies, lent me her traveling medals. I have them pinned in my purse for safe keeping. :D

No comments: