Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Travel Day!
Ciao! Today Callie and I start our journey to Rome, Italy! Often when I travel to far away destinations I often wonder how people traveled hundreds of years ago! Here we grumble that there was a two hour drive to the airport and then wait three and a half hours for a ten hour flight! In past it could have taken months!! So any way, we made it fine to Miami and are at gate J15 awaiting to board the plane. We have our electronics all plugged in. I am having a problem with charging a camera battery. Hopefully it is just the battery and not the charger, as I have another battery all charged! We had a fast food lunch, and we found an adapter that would accept and download pictures to Callie's laptop! Yea!!!! Tried to download pictures from the iphone onto the blog without success. Sometimes technology can be mire trouble than it's worth! Nevertheless, we are happy and excited to make our journey to Rome and beyond!!! Ciao!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment