
It usually isn't nice working on the weekend. Who wants to do that when everyone else is off and having fun? Not me. Usually the weekend is short staffed and it is either a zoo or a walk in the park. Now that I am home, I can say that this weekend was a walk in the park. We even ordered out lunch today and were able to enjoy an uninterrupted lunch...that in itself is a rarity! I was surprised to receive a beautiful cake from one of my families with "Thank You" written on it! How special was that???? I was truly shocked and surprised! The cake....yummy!!!
What was truly wonderful...the weather. Although I wasn't able to enjoy it very much, it was beautiful....just perfect temperatures...truly Fall weather.....how I miss the Fall!!! I have a few little Autumn decorations out....but it isn't the same as crunching through the colorful leaves, or the apple butter festivals, or cool air when I can open the windows...simple little pleasures that make a big difference!
(the frame is by booland_whenseasonschange_NL3)
No comments:
Post a Comment