
Okay, while this picture not appear to be lucky, I am lucky to have the camera and lens back in working order. When Callie and I were in Malt, we were at the Malta Experience where Callie slipped on the stairs that were very old, and down she went. She had a gash on her arm and I heard the crack of the camera. She wasn't sure whether to cry because she was hurt, or because people kept asking if she was okay, or that the camera was broken. I kept my cool, I love my camera, but I love my daughter more :D I have insurance on the camera....I have insurance on the daughter, LOL Her arm is healing and the camera and lens have been fixed. I would have never thought the lens could be fixed! I was about to throw it out, but there was part jammed into the camera. The camera doesn't have any marks, I think the lens to the brunt of the fall! Anyway, today, the doorbell rang, and on my step was a box and in the box was the camera and lens to whole pieces back together. I immediately had to put things together and go out and take pictures...and it works beautifully!!!! Thank you Abe's of Maine for insisting I get the insurance on my camera etc. and Thank you Precision Camera for fixing this mess!!! I am so lucky!!!
Later in the afternoon I received the package from Blackberry Quilts. I won a drawing at their booth at The Creative Connection Market! How awesome is that?? It was fantastic. There is a quilt to make and it is using one of the cute patterns they sent with the replica 1940's fabric! I just love it. There were two patterns and charm squares. I'm going to have to check out their apron patterns. I am indeed lucky!!!
What a wonderful day!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment