Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava!

HAPPPY 1st BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET AVA!
Yesterday was sweet Ava's first birthday. I called her from Sarasota, she said "HI". It was the sweetest little voice. She was talking a mile a minute, of course, most of which I couldn't decipher but that's okay, I can let my imagination run away...she of course said I was the best Auntie in the whole world and that she loved me! ;-) It is so hard to believe that a year has gone by and this little angel is walking! What a gift!!


It was a red letter day for my friend Candy. She took her RNC test and passed. Of course, that called for a celebration! Liz and I shared in her joyous day. What a relief to have that out of the way. Shopping and lunch are so much fun when shared with friends! Way to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is AWESOME barb! Looks fabulous! :)