Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

....Sweet Land of Liberty....we are blessed and should appreciate all that we have and remember those forefathers that led the way for us to enjoy the freedoms that we have today. Always remember and pray for the brave men and women of our armed forces that fight for our FREEDOMS everyday! Stars and Stripes forever!!!

Across the country friends and families will be gathered together for a summer Bar-B-Q and enjoy swimming, good food, fun, games, and even enjoy the peacefulness of lying in a hammock during the day while enjoying the colorful fireworks at night. I will be at work. I'm not sure how many of the 4th's I've had to work, but it's been quite a few. The odd thing is, we didn't plan today to have a picnic at work....unusual for us!

The kids will be in different places with friends. May everyone have a fun and safe day. God Bless America!!



123glitter.com

No comments: