A new day is certain to occur. As each day ends somewhere in the world a new day is beginning. And so it goes as the earth continues to revolve on it's axis from sunsets to sunrises. Today was no different. It started off the same as anyother, however, Callie's journey into High School begins. She's not so sure about the new changes over the last few days. The good part was that they had a schedule for her and they were expecting her. She still doesn't know about the bus schedule and where she is suppose to be, but that will get all worked out. She really doesn't like the small class size, little does she know, it could be well to her advantage to go with the flow.
Fay continues on her way and it certainly raised havoc with work. The outter bands of the storm were evident this evening when I was driving home from work. The sunset was bright with the storm clouds briskly moving in the sky. I get to sleep in tomorrow. I did some cleaning and the best part...NO HOMEWORK!!!! Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment