Tuesday, August 26, 2008

midweek blahs.....

I'm enjoying this break from school. It is so nice not have to do homework, read, study, things other than what I like to do, not that I've had a chance to do anything fun and exciting. Take today, it's heading toward the middle of the week, I worked the weekend and Monday. Today I got up early and drove Callie to school and then I went to the Gym for and hour and a half. I felt better once I was done, went to the health food store, went home cleaned, vacuumed, showered and I had the best of intentions to sit and get some work done on my photobook and I ended up taking a nap for almost two hours! I never do that! When I woke up, it was time to pick up Callie from school, and take her to the orthodontist (braces come off next month - whhoooohooo), talked to Lisa in Missouri, went to the mall with Callie to get a few more things for school, stopped to pay bills, went the the grocery store, stopped and voted in the local primaries and then went home, made dinner, cleaned up and finally got to read my email and here I am staring at the computer and typing. I'm tired and ready for bed!!! Where's the FUN???? I'll have to plan better and put some time aside. It's was just another midweek day of blahhh.... ;-) (I wouldn't have it any other way!) This new keyboard is so nice and quiet and it types...... I think I like blah!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Barb, just popping in to say Hi!! I love your blog background and design!! :)