Saturday, July 3, 2010

Adventures

Most of the time when I want to go somewhere or do something I make plans and go...
My husband generally never wants to go far or for long, so I go myself. Generally his excuse is that he has to work! So this week when I was planning on going to North Carolina he decided that he wanted to spend time with me! So we made a few plans and lo and behold pne of his employees became ill so that limited where we could go. Yesterday we headed off to Sarasota to St. Amanda. The weather was cloudy but we enjoyed the shops and walking on the beach. We at at the Columbia restaurant which is very good! Then we took the scenic route going home. US41 sure has changed since moved here almost 24 years ago! I liked old Florida better!!! Now,what will tomorrow bring?

No comments: