


I awoke this morning to the view of the golf course....cloudy and raining. On the news it is Tropical Storm Bonnie that is coming through. I really haven't paid much attention to the weather since yesterday was spent getting lighting and plumbing fixture ideas. It is nice to have the rain, since it hasn't really rained in a couple of days, yet the storm should intensify in the Gulf which will may cause further chaos with the oil spill clean up efforts. The whole situation was a debacle!! It is extremely infuriating.....
On the upside, I have some ideas for the bathroom reno and we go to get Callie today from camp. It's hard to believe that 4 weeks have sped by so fast. I'm sure her cat will be glad to see her, although the fat-fluff seems quite comfortable sleeping on the end of my bed! HHHMMMMmmmm okay, so I'm procrastinating...I have to empty out closets and pack things in an organized manner so I can find them later! I'm off....sigh!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment