I did go and work out...I'm getting this down pretty well. The switch from Curves to the Gym was a bit of a transition, but I'm plodding along. I've got a bit of a routine going now. I do the bike for 35 minutes so I can burn over 200 calories, I'm up to an 8 level and I do sweat....eeeeeewwwwwww! And then I do 45 minutes on the equipment some days I focus more on the arms others more on the legs, but it all gets covered. I'm getting more comfortable with this arrangement. I'm going to be brave and take a spin class with one of my friends...it's been a while, remember my past experience? ;-)
The icing on the cake (du glaçage sous la cerise) so to speak, was meeting the GLF's for dinner and cathching up. It's been awhile since I've seen them (several months ago we met and celebrated Christmas...see how fast life goes by). It is so much fun. My sides end up hurting we laugh so much. Of course, we solve the worlds issues in just a matter of hours. It's been long over due for a girls trip so plans must be made for another adventure! I was treated to Panera for dinner and I got some awesomely wonderful birthday gifts. They have such good taste! Good friends certainly make life joyful! Judi and Debbie, you're the best!!

And so another month draws to a close. I have a new desktop digi calandar to work on. This keeps my skills up and I get to learn new skills so that I can eventually put my collection of digi-scrapbooking supplies to good use, and it keeps me some what creative.
No comments:
Post a Comment