It was a busy weekend. Natalie came home for a couple of days. It was good to see her, though the time is far to short. We did get in some shopping, that is always fun. She got to spend time with friends, which was a much need diversion from school work. I was invited to two weddings on the same day. Manuel's cousin's daughter and a friend from work. Of course, family is first. It was a lovely wedding, the bride, beautiful, it was a fun evening. Today was church, and assembling the pictures to make a smilebox, of course, and Natalie attended a friends baby shower, and I did a smilebox for that. I've tried to get through my email, been a bit behind on that. I have homework to do, and two papers to work on.....Gunnhild has some wonderful pictures of Croatia on her blog.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
busy weekend....
It was a busy weekend. Natalie came home for a couple of days. It was good to see her, though the time is far to short. We did get in some shopping, that is always fun. She got to spend time with friends, which was a much need diversion from school work. I was invited to two weddings on the same day. Manuel's cousin's daughter and a friend from work. Of course, family is first. It was a lovely wedding, the bride, beautiful, it was a fun evening. Today was church, and assembling the pictures to make a smilebox, of course, and Natalie attended a friends baby shower, and I did a smilebox for that. I've tried to get through my email, been a bit behind on that. I have homework to do, and two papers to work on.....Gunnhild has some wonderful pictures of Croatia on her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment