Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkins!!!!


I just love Autumn, and all it's colorful splendor! I love pumpkins. Their shapes, sizes, originality!!! It was a beautiful Autumn day. It has been so hot and humid here, we didn't think that we would be able to open the doors and windows and enjoy the fresh air, but we did! Finally!!! It is still in the 80's but there is a nice breeze and the humidity was low. Callie was with her dance group to preform at a local church fair.
Then it was off to Lowe's to get new lights for the house. Manuel already picked the outside lights and the electrician was there. The fan in the master bedroom got changed since weeks ago on of the paddles flew off!!! Manuel in his infinite wisdom brought home a light for the entryway that he just thought was beautiful! Not my words, and I got the lights I wanted. He calls them "flying saucers"! Okay, so we don't agree, but now that they are up they look very nice and give a nice warm glow!
The evening was topped off by celebrating Candy's birthday. She was down in the dumps because she thought people forgot, especially her husband, but what she didn't know was, a surprise birthday party was being planned. As always, the party was loud, full of karaoke, lots of food, and friends. It was a good time for sure!
Click to play Candy's Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: