Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween....

Ghosts and goblins and all costumed children going house to house for trick or treat. I have to confess that I didn't decorate much at all. I thought about it, since I have at least 3 big plastic boxes in the attic for "Fall" items....I just couldn't face taking it all down and putting it away. So, there were a few things out. Paul did the candy this year. Callie went to a friends house, and Manuel and I had date night. We had dinner at Outback and then went to the movies to see Fireproof. It was a very good movie, one that makes you laugh and cry. The theatre was full of couples, mostly older couples. The movie has a message and is entertaining.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5lSu6GkC2k). Caitlin and Adam are dressed up like Leprechauns!! That ought to be a cute sight!! LOL Happy All Saints Day! OH! Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day! and an extra hour of sleep!!! Don't forget to set the clocks back one hour.....more pillow bonding time!!! Yes!!!

No comments: