Natalie Waving Goodbye!I'm back home. It took an hour longer to get home that it did to get to Gainesville. There was Friday afternoon traffic and there was rain that slowed things down. Plus, I wasn't feeling well so I let Paul drive home, and he uses the cruise-control. Caitlin felt well enough to go work today. She slept in late, we had plans to go to the Mall, but she kept on sleeping - something she needed. I did 8 loads of laundry, grocery shopping, made a dinner, bought some plants for the girls front entry, some died, Caitlin swears that Natalie failed to water them, but they may have been annuals at any rate, there are new colorful ones to brighten the walkway. I went to Books-a-million....I got several books to read...when I get free time :-) and books on CD. I just love listening to books on CD when I'm driving long distances. Unfortunately, Paul didn't agree, he'd rather listen to music...well, they're saved for next time. Got Lisa a little something for her travels to NC for a new travel assignment. Natalie met us for lunch at Cracker Barrel, love the roast turkey salad with the biscuits and blackberry jam. Yum! It's Gator Growl tonight so Natalie is off to that. Caitlin couldn't go because it started before she got off from work. We watched the parade on t.v. today, it was raining, better to watch it on t.v. in that kind of weather. We passed one of the floats on the way home near Tampa! It's homecoming weekend!!! Gators play Kentucky tomorrow. I work! (If it isn't one thing, it's another!!!) I started working on my two new classes something with safety and the other to do with budgeting! And so it begins, no rest for the weary....and the antibiotics aren't helping my sore throat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment