Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good friends, good times....


Today was a gorgeous day! Candy and I took Liz out to celebrate her birthday. We got her a beautiful Brighton necklace and earrings. She loved them! We ate breakfast at the new First Watch and then walked downtown along the river. It's been ages since I've even been down town, let along walk. It was the perfect day to go. Next week may be kayaking! Liz wore the necklace and the matching earrings to class tonight at school. We had to give our presentation on Medical Errors. It went well, and I'm so glad that it's over. The instructor was great, but I'm really tired of homework and not being able to do fun stuff. I would love to sit and sew for a while and be able to see my accomplishments. I'd like to be able to read for fun, etc. I guess the end is in sight, and I can be proud to have gotten this far. Maybe while I'm lying around I can absorb some knowledge from Mr. Edison, Mr. Ford, and Mr. Firestone!!!

No comments: