Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ahhhhh.....

Last night it was such a delight to finish my last school assignment for 2008. Hitting the send button was such an act of freedom. Today, Candy and I went shopping all day. It was such a treat to be able to go out and not have to worry and fret over what assignment was due when. I did get a final grade of 100% in the Budget class!! We got quite a bit of shopping accomplished. I did well at the Coach store, bought a purse and wallet with my birthday money (which was months ago). I finished up some Christmas Cards tonight, and have only a little bit of wrapping of presents to do! I have been busy sending Smilebox Christmas Greetings as it has been difficult to get time to write cards. Now, I did make a Christmas card....here it is:

The issue is it needs to be printed out in a 4x8 size, however, my printer doesn't do this, and CVS and Walgreen's have 4x8, but only print their own cards! They could have charged me the same, I put the darn thing on a disk....but NO! ;-)I had the same issue last year except I didn't try CVS or Walgreen's! This is the Smilebox version:
Click to play Shepherds
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Anyway, I went through my bedside drawer and found some email addresses from different parts of the world for Manuel's cousins, and I have them all entered and sent out the Smilebox to them as well. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get a bit more connected.

Callie is watching movies with her friend Emily, the cats are all curled up and sleeping. Life is so peaceful and the best part...No Homework!!!!

No comments: