Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Click to play Fa La La
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


The days roll on and all the preparation for Christmas seems to take forever and yet it takes a short time for it to be over. The most wonderful part is to have family to share the day with. The kids were all home and we had a terrific day together. There were many surprises and a few glitches where "Santa" seemed to have miss tagged a couple of items, but it worked out well. Natalie opened up a Wii game, yet she doesn't have a Wii. Well, after to trying to figure out where things went wrong (sort of) I realized I had forgotten a present that was put in a "safe place", the Wii! So, she was even more surprised. I got wonderful gifts. I have the adobe photoshop elements 7 to play with and it came with a scrapbooking disk!!! I got a small computer, it is so cute, and will be wonderful to travel with, perfume, and other wonderful things. I most loved the handmade card and heartfelt note written by Callie....it was so special and tears welled in my eyes. Caitlin got a much needed camera and it will be great for taking pictures on her trip to Colorado, although I think she prefers the diamond necklace that her boyfriend, Adam gave her! ;-)

Callie got everything on her list, and Paul got lots of stuff and much needed money. Manuel got an array of things. We woke up late, took naps, ate a wonderful meal, watched movies and had a peaceful day. Tomorrow will be back to the normal rat race, so to speak. Having a day all together is what life is about, a real blessing.

No comments: