Sunday, December 14, 2008

PARTY FUN!

I have to give it to Candy,she puts on a really good party. I even was up and dancing, though I'm paying for it with sore knees now. How could I not participate in the Cha-Cha Slide?? There was a lot of laughter and of course the Karaoke....we had a couple of good singers, Evan and John. The rest of us just mangle the songs, but have fun doing so. Some of the girls got a bit wild, but we won't let any secrets out, what happened at the party stays at the party, though, I have proof! And I just want to ask, Liz, what were you thinking drawing a tramp stamp on by back with as Sharpie????

Click to play Happy Holidays Scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


On another bright note, only two papers to go, and I'll officially be on Christmas break and my shopping is nearing and end! Whoohooo!!!

No comments: