Friday, December 21, 2007

Funny things....


20th December, 2007
There are funny things that just bring a smile to my face. Some are so dumb, it's hard not to laugh. One of them is "elfyourself.com"! If you haven't tried it, you should! Basically you just need to upload a picture or 2 or so depending on how many elves you have (up to 4) and be sure that the picture is a straight on shot, because it works best and then that's pretty much it, just following directions, then preview! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1634204778 My husband and I don't dance well together, I think we're all left feet, it continues on with this elf thing. But, it is funny! Other than getting ready to go on my trip, I have only been to the doctor's office, and he said my gallbladder was really bad, and that I must have been having symptoms for a long time. I don't think I was, but maybe I was!!! Then I got my teeth cleaned....I hate going to the dentist, but I love having clean teeth. After the dentist appointment I ran an errand, or two, or more. My intention was to take back one pair of Victoria's Secrets back to the store because the alarm was left on and there was a hole in it. I was able to exchange the item, but it cost me money at Chico's, J.Jill, Williams and Sanoma, Bath and Bodyworks, AAA, Crispers, and the Christian Bookstore! Now, how does that happen???? I made out well though. Maybe I'll bake tomorrow.....

No comments: